Monday, April 16, 2007

ooOOoo

Well Music (not band) Camp meant lots of pretty wineries. Which were very pretty. And winery. But there was a lot of time spent on the bus, and I think I am all bussed out. And now I should be homeworking, but I'm thinking not. Because, well, homework is bad.

I'm going to tell you a joke. Now, it may sound racist, but if it does, YOU ARE MISSING THE WHOLE POINT and I feel very sorry for you. Here it goes, joke courtesy of Catherine Wall aka Cho Chang.

Cat says: Huni and an Asian jump off a cliff. Who wins?

* here I will provide you with thinking space to think about who would win*


*here ends the thinking space*

Society.

LAUGH, oh crazy children! Ahh, the shenanigans...

Anyway, I have been thinking of all those weird things one thinks about when they should be doing homework, but their mind (and computers) distract them. And I was going to explain them, but I have just changed my mind. I think I might go eat some Chinese. Food I mean. Not the people.
Yes.

LOVE

1 comment:

sars. said...

cannible.