Finished week one of school. It was so long. A whole, wait for it, two days before the weekend. And trust me, that was enough. I never really realize how tired you can get from school! No, seriously. I was absolutely exhausted, and I could have sworn I hardly did anything.
Some people on my 'I owe you my life forever' list:
* Mrs Bull - gave me an extension on my media assignment, thank goodness! Otherwise I might've gotten, like, a level one fail. Or something equally humiliating.
* Jessie - for being IN my media assignment. Without this kid, I would've have actually had an assignment to hand in
* Nate - for lending me his Mac & firewire cable, despite me nearly breaking both. If this HADN'T had happened, I would have for certain gotten that 1F we all have nightmares about. Okay, I exaggerate about the nightmares. But not about the 1F. (For the uninitiated to OBE crapola, this means that you fail at getting the basic level, and therefore should give up and bury yourself a hole to live in for the rest of your life).
There are more. But I can't be bothered right now. I am sure I have mentioned it to you if you are on the aforementioned list.
Life has been lovely (if not full of assessments - I kid you not). Sometimes I feel like all the point of Year 12 is to just fill in the spaces between assessments. But you ask anyone, and I'm sure they'd say the same.
This nail polish remover smells like perfume.
To continue on this random rant, my parents had their last parent-teacher interview concerning myself on Thursday. And considering Arts Fest was last term and was relatively all-consuming, my marks stayed happy. Which means I stay happy.
Except for the fact I should be studying for the History Essay/P&L Test/Discrete Assignment (haven't started yet =S)
One more sleep till the big wedding! So much excitement in one weekend, how can I handle it? I know. Homework =[
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment