Saturday, November 17, 2007

Drycleaning

So I'm now officially employed.
And I've spent my last two full day shifts basically all by myself with lots of clothes and no water access to make continuous cups of coffee, reading 'That's Life!' and 'Take 5', two of Australia's worst magazines ever.
So, my dear friends, if you are at Southlands for some unknown reason, PLEASE, I am begging you, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! come and save me from death by reality magazines. Even if it is just for five minutes of non-customer interaction, I would be forever grateful.
Other than that, I'm enjoying this whole getting-paid thing. It has been a while. But it is just as excitingly wonderful.

And as another really boring update, I have lovely new bathers, we went fruitlessly party-hopping last night and Kat is pregnant with my children. Just in case you'd like to know.
Oh and also, I'm a bit over this whole 'I'm leaving to join the army thing'. I'm going to miss all my army recruit friends - they'll come back all serious and uber macho. Not that that's a bad thing, but it just won't be the same *sigh* Machoness is good in certain doses, but super macho and, if you're like my cousin Jennifer, constantly marching as though you're about to be called to attention and told to about turn any moment, gets slightly socially awkward.
But I'll still love them both anyway.

No comments: