Sunday, November 18, 2007

Zyll's gripes

Being in a kind of irritable and sleepy mood, I have a few things I feel I need to complain to the world about. This will be a really negative post, so if you're in the mood for happiness, I suggest you read something happier like that wikkid book Liz got from Miss Lee, 'A Lovely Love Story'. It's just lovely =]

Anyway: Zyll's grips:

1. People who say/type/use the word 'gah'. Yuck. It is annoying and lame and stupid. I actually abhor the word. I get a shiver of disgust every time I hear it.
2. I'm totally with Caitee on this one - people who use the word 'meh'. Tthere is nothing less descriptive in the whole world than 'meh'.
3. Nail polish that chips and goes yuck.
4. Keys.
5. People who insist on discounts or complain about the quality of a product when there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
6. Temperamental phones
7. Certain people while drunk
8. People who don't get very big obvious hints.
9. My P-Plates that keep falling down.
10. Losing my house keys.

Now all that negativity is out, let us hope it leads to happiness and chocolate brownies, cos I know they're being cooked this second =] =]

No comments: