So, having finished two of my TEE exams, I decided I may as well go ahead and rehash over finishing school, even though it isn't official yet.
And thoughts on those TEE exams?
Worst. Ever.
1. Who was your best friend?
My seven (six...I forget not to include myself =S) and a few others
2.What sports did you play?
Netball! I'll always love that sport no matter how much other people pay it out
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Toyota Corolla - hottest corolla ever. According to the ad. And in real life too, that thing has the worst air con ever.
4. It's Friday nite...where r u?
Either youth, or studying *sigh*, or somewhere else social and partylike
5. Were you a party animal?
More so than other years, but I've always been pretty mild =]
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Lol depends on who you ask, BUT THEY ARE WRONG.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir.?
Yup - I have pride in being in Concert Band and Saintly Jazz. Well, not pride.
8. Were you a nerd?
Nah, but I was/am academic. There is so a difference.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope, not that exciting
10. Can you sing the fight song?
We don't have a fight song. We have a hymn. Jarrad's school has a fight song. I reckon that's pretty weird. But it looks funny when they do it all together.
11. Who were your favorite teachers??
Miss Paul, Dr. VB
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Canteen. And we used to sit around the side in the worst spot ever, until we realized that there are spots where we don't NEED to have the sun in our eyes.
13.What was your school's full name?
St. Hilda's Anglican School for Girls. Affectionately known as Shags.
14. School mascot?
I don't think we have one... Maybe Mrs. Shepherd. Or not.
15. Did you go to Formals?
Of course! I went to ours, and All Saints', and Christchurch's! They were fun. To the max.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Some parts. Maybe not the school part.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Haven't had that one yet... but it won't be much, cos it's rather boring.
18. Where did you do senior muck up day?
Hahaha we didn't do anything. Others did bits and pieces around the whole school but... it was nice and tame =]
20.Were you in any clubs?
Only for the badge
21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Canteen!
22. Have you gained some weight since then?
It is the bane of a year twelve's existence. You are practically forced to put on weight!
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Jameson! He was great fun
26. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Heck yes!
27. Who was your home room teacher?
Mr. Diaz. Hahahaha what a joke. I don't think he even knows who I am.
28.Who will repost this?
Noone!
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
I sure do - they're hard to avoid you know =P
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment