HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 6 YEARS
Six years ago.....
1.) How old were you?:
Eleven!
2.) Where did you go to school?
Winthrop Primary school
3) Where did you work?:
Who works in Year 6?
4.) Where did you live?:
Winthrop
5.) Where did you hang out?
My house. My friends houses. Youth group haha.
6.) Did you wear glasses?:
Yeah - well I was supposed to but never really got round to it.
7.) Who were your best friends?
Lindsay, Brooke, quite a few others
8.) How many tattoos did you have?:
None! I am morally opposed to tattoos.
9.) How many piercing did you have?
Just my ears, so two
10.) What car did you drive?
You're kidding right?
11.) Had you been to a real party?
All the real parties are the ones you have in primary schools. You don't get lolly bags anymore. What a rip.
12.) Had You had your heart broken?:
That would be really sad. No.
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced:
Single =] Oh my goodness, and even if I was 'taken' who is taken at the age of eleven? Please.
---------------3 yrs. ago--------------------------
1.) How old were you?:
Fourteen
2.) Where did you go to school?
Winthrop Baptist!
3.) Where did you work?
Umm...I think I might've been working at Bakers. No. That was the year after.
4.) Where did you live?
Still Winthrop.
5.) Where did you hang out?
Friends places, Garden City and the like.
6.) Did you wear glasses?
Yup haha.
7.) Who were your best friend(s):
Shell, Jess, Brooke, Christina, Lisa etc etc
8.) How many tattoos did you have?
None! Still morally opposed!
9.) How many piercing did you have?
Still just the two
10) What car did you drive?:
Still none.
11) Had your heart broken?:
Pfft no!
12.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorce:
Single =]
--------------------Today--------------------
1.) How old are you?:
Seventeen
2.) Where do you work?
No where again! But I am semi-engaged to work at a drycleaners.
3.) Where do you live?
Winthrop STILL.
4.) Do you wear glasses?:
Sure do. My eyesight sucks
5) Who is your bestfriend?
The seven/six and some others
6.) Do you talk to your old friends?
Of course I do! Most of them anyway, others I don't see.
7.) How many piercing do you have?
Still just two.
8.) How many tattoos?
Okay, you should've got the message by now
9.) What kind of car do you have?
Toyota Corolla
10.) Has your heart been broken?
Nope!
11.)Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?:
Single =]
I haven't changed at ALL. How boring!
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair!
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Black. I only own like two, and they're camp ones.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Uh most likely no haha.
4.Do you plan outfits?
It depends if I have something more important to do. If I do, then yes.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Annoyed at the idea I have to study.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
I don't. TAKE THAT. You don't spell MSN with AIM. Geez.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having last night?
Oh my goodness I actually remember part of this one! I met this random person, and we went to the beach, and we sat around and did nothing for ages, then I saw Cat and she was with some random and they were running into the water and then I got wet and cold and then I woke up. It was such a crap dream when I say it, but I remember it being good at the time. Maybe I forgot all the important parts.
10. What are you craving right now?
A tea cup that never gets empty. I hate that I have to keep making more cups of tea.
11. Do you floss?
Rarely. I don't really like doing it.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Old people. In a totally non-ageist way.
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
There's a song called the taco song? Heck yes I'd dance to it.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I've never felt the urge, no.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Well I've analysed this right, and I don't bite an icecream, because that hurts my teeth. Instead I kind of suck really hard and break it with my lips so I don't have to have that awful feeling of superduper coldness and then eat it. But I don't lick it cos then it melts and then you miss out on half the icecream anyway. But as a general rule I get it in a cup. I'm quite picky about how I eat my icecream, in case you haven't noticed.
19. …?
Don't try tell me this is a question.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I met Nikki Webster but I'm not sure if that's a source of pride or shame.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I like Kraft singles.
22. What are you listening to right now?
*looks guilty* Hairspray songs...
23. How many countries have you visited?
America, Canada, England, Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia. So...six!
24. Are your parents strict?
It depends on what about, but generally no.
25. Would you go sky diving?
NO WAY. NEVER. YUCK. EW.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Is he paying? Then sure.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
I'd rather eat them.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
We're talking about my room here. Actually there isn't. Just lots of very colourful things.
30. Do you rent movies often?
Nah. Too expensive. We own most of the movies on pirated DVDs anyway.
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
No one, I was a back seat bogan. For like every class. How rebellious of me.
34. Can you count backwards from 74?..
The question is can YOU count backwards from 74? I bet you can't.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My history notes. It'll be very romantic.
36. Brown or white eggs?
I tend not to discriminate against my eggs on the basis of shell colour.
38. Ever been on a train?
Sure have. Yay for public transport.
39. Ever been in love?
Not 'in' love. I have 'loved'. There is a difference. 'loved' is more universal and less smushy.
40. Do you have a cell-phone?
Do you live in the 21st Century?
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Quite a few will be sitting the History exam, a few others will be studying, some others will be doing other things...
45. Ever have cream puffs?
Well no. They sound weird.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No I haven't.
47. What was the last question you asked?
Why?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I bought an album on iTunes? Brooke Fraser. I don't usually buy my music though, I'm a terrible person.
49. Boys or girls?
It depends on what you're talking about. I suppose both have their ups and downs, but they're all good to have around. You need both to reproduce, unless you're a scientist. But scientists are crazy.
50. What is your bus number for school?
Southern Suburbs Bus. Yes.
51. Is your hair curly?
Very very false.
52. Last time you cried?
I don't remember. I think it was when Jessie and I watched The Notebook. That was the saddest thing ever.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
That is kind of unavoidable.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
What is Pac Sun?
57. Favorite time of the year?
Summer and Winter.
58. Favorite color?
Blue and green.
60. Do you have any tattoos?
YUCK! MORALLY OPPOSED!
61. The next person you’ll hold hands with… will it mean anything?
Depends on who the person is =S what a stupid question!
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No way. Too much background noise.
63. Where was your default picture taken at?
On MSN - Jordan's 18th party. And on Myspace, at St. Hilda's day.
65. Do you like your life right now?
Yes except for the TEE part. And one other part. But otherwise it is grand.
67. What is your favorite animal?
I'm not so much an animal person.
69. Do you have good vision?
Very false.
70. Can you hula hoop?
It was never one of my better skills.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Forgive yes. But there's a lot of things other than forgiveness that need to be considered. For example, is this person a slimy scum of the earth waste of space? It is highly probable.
72. Do you have a job?
Kind of, but I'm not working at it yet.
74. What are you wearing?
My jeans. And my shirt. What are YOU wearing?
76. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Many a time. I grew up on camps remember?
77. Can you handle the truth?
CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH.
Yes. Yes I can.
78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
I scabbed free food from Brumbys this morning. Um. bought. Maybe when I bought orange juice with Brooke yesterday.
79. How often do you talk on the phone?
It depends. And varies. The thing is, when I do talk on the phone, it's usually for at least half an hour at a time. And that makes the parents angry. So not too often.
81. Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people?
I don't hate anyone.
83. Are you sarcastic?
I'm not very good at it.
84. Have you ever slapped someone?
Hahaha not in a 'SLAP' way. In more a kidding around slap way.
85. Do looks matter?
Well sure, but not in a 'you need to be the most perfect human specimen for me to be attracted to you'. But more in a 'I'm physically attracted to you' type way. Cos like if you aren't physically attracted to someone, well chances are you'll not want to spend too much time with them, if looking at their face makes you feel sick. Just my humble opinion.
86. Do you use chap stick?
Blistex for the win!
87. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think there's such thing, but I forgive easily.
88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
What's Hot Topic? Isn't that K-Mart? Then YES!
89. Do you own a gun?
I own a toy gun. It makes me feel safe and protected.
90. Have you made a prank phone call?
Nah.
91. Have you ever been in a castle?
I wish! I will one day. Cos I'll live in one with Mr. Darcy. I have my life all planned out.
92. Do you like your hair?
Yeah, it does good for a lot of dead cells sprouting out of my head.
93. Do you like yourself?
Well I don't hate myself. That would be difficult to deal with.
94. Are you emotional?
I'm female.
96. When was the last time you talked on aim?
NEVER!
97. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope. I have only left the house once.
98. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
My shirt. And my sharpener.
The end.
STUDY HISTORY. NOW.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment