I've become addicted to reality magazines.
Take 5 and That's Life are now my new friends.
I truly believe that you will meet your soulmate through random accidents like turning on your phone and their number appearing on your screen, or while running from a rapist murderer into the arms of a police officer who will both save you from the rapist, fix your car and marry you in the space of half an hour.
Or the spirit of your dead nanna's cat will come back and help you through a particularly painful labour.
Or, and this is a real cracker, you will get cancer, lose both your legs, have a baby and your house will burn down, but you will find your true love from when you were ten and finally live happily ever after, after discovering the reason you had to break up was because your parents were hiding the fact you were secretly adopted.
It's true guys. Really. And therein lies my addiction to these magazines. I am so hooked it's dangerous.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment