Tuesday, November 13, 2007

school these days...you'd have to be a fool these days...

2007

you were in year : 12

And your school : St. Hildas!

***ENGLISH*** (Lit - you forgot that part)
1. Who do you sit with?
Jessie, Ari and Lindsay when she swapped into our class.

2. Who is the most annoying in the class?
BAHHAHAA. Oh my goodness. The girl who was constantly eating no matter what period it was, even if it was five minutes before lunch. Or asking crazy questions like 'is anyone ordering a meal from the canteen?' in hte middle of someone's oral. Weiiiiird girl.

3.Do you like the teacher?
I love Miss Paul.

4. Best memory in this lesson?
There's been many great ones. Oh dear. When I read Alex's one of this, I nearly died form all the hilarious memories.

***MATHS***

1. Who do you sit with?
Megan and Immy

2.Teachers name?
Mrs Runnalls

3.Funniest In Class?
Everyone was funny in their own special way =]

4.Best Friend In This Class?
Well Linds is the only one from the lovely group, but she sat at the front like the smart chicken she was. So Megan and Immy were my friends =] they looked after me!

5.Nerdiest?
We were the 'top Applic class'. We were all nerds.


***SCIENCE***

1. who do you sit with?
Sally, Kim, Ari

2. Are you bad in this class?
Sally and I were a bad chemistry combination. Dr VB would get frustrated just looking at us

3.Had an accident with the chemicals?
Oh dear. I don't think we ever got a prac right. I broke a pipette once. Sally poured acid onto my hand. We forgot the indicator. And the acid. And the heating. Man - we just didn't have the knack I do'nt think.

4. Anyone you hate?
Uh...man I can't even remmeber who's in my Chem class aside from those three.

5. Teacher's name?
Dr. VB! She was the greatest.
'GENEVIEVE!!!'

***GENERAL***

1. Who do you 'hang' out with at lunch?
In alphabetical order: Ari, Jessie, Kim, Lindsay, Nat, Sally

2. What time do you start recess/lunch?
11 and 1. On the dot!

3.Like school?
I sure did. But not at the moment. I am highly glad it is over.

4.Subjects hard?
Oh my stars, never ever ever do more than the minimum amount of subjects expected of you.

5.Teachers nice?
I like all of them, but some are way nicer than others.

7.Favourite class?
Lit because it was easy, politics because I could get all my anger out, media because I could feel superior, applic because I could suck and Mrs Runnalls would be proud if I improved, discrete cos we only had two classes ever =S, history because Mrs Amble just cracks me up all the time and Chemistry because...Sally and I had fun =]

8.Worst subject ?
Lit because it got boringly repetitive, politics because IT IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD, Media because the teacher just regurgitated Google, applic because I suck at it, discrete because I never experienced enough of it for it to be good, history because.... hmm no I just love History and Chemistry because the TEE was GHEY TO THE MAX!

The end =]
TWO EXAMS TO GO

No comments: