What is your middle name?
Alison. After my great grandmother.
What color is your mailbox?
White, with a bit of decorative rust to give it that antiquey feel. That's a lie, it's just rusty.
Are you single?
Sure am.
Have you ever hit a deer?
All the time. All those deers running around the suburbs of Perth...
Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Depends on where I'm coming from =S But there's good old Stirling Bridge that I spent a fair bit of time on these last three years.
What color is your room?
Multi. Well, walls are blue and cream, but there is a whole lot of other colourful crapola.
Do you have a small driveway?
It's a bit weird - it gets skinnier, but it's a driveway big enough for two cars, so stop complaining =]
Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?
I don't even know my ringtone at the moment. That makes this a bit of a tough one!
What do you do first in the morning?
Wake up. I find it an effective way to make it through the day.
What brand is your printer?
Who cares, it doesn't work anyway.
Do you enjoy fighting with people?
Oh yeah, totally, my favourite thing to do. Are you kidding? Who enjoys fights? I mean sometimes they need to happen which is a bit unfortunate, but on the whole they basically suck.
Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Straighter than if you tried to straighten it.
Who was your kindergarten teacher?
I don't remember their names! But i can still picture their faces.
What is your ringtone?
I believe I've informed you I don't know. But to reinforce that - I don't know. WAIT! THERE IS A RINGING SOUND! MY RINGTONE IS A RING SOUND! How totally boring and standard am I.
Are you taller than your mom?
Sure am.
What curse word do you say the most when your pissed?
Pissed as in drunk or pissed as in annoyed? I'm thinking option b, so I'll say none, cos when I'm annoyed I try to be very and superbly calm.
Are you God?
How dare you reveal my secret. Pfft no way, God's way bigger than some human. Don't say silly things like that.
Do you like someone?
This is such a lame question.
Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
Only if I'm doing notes I hate. Then I will, because it makes it more exciting!
Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back is ACHING.
Do you often cry during a movie?
Nope.
Last phone call you receive?
I don't remember, but I called Kim.
Last text message?
Shell.
Do you hate your life?
No way. It's what I was meant to have, it's a bit selfish to hate it.
Do you get mad easily?
I get passively angry easily.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Long showers. Sprinklers in summer. Kevin Rudd.
Are you cold?
Nope. I love summer =]
Do any of your friends have kids?
Sure do. But I'm friends with those people through their kids, so that's a bit of a confusing one.
Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now?
Sure do. Hmm..
Who should pay on the first date?
It depends on what sort of 'first date'. In some cases, you should split. In a lot of cases you should split.
Do you have any friends?
You've revealed another of my secrets!
Do you have any mean friends?
Not mean to me.
What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion?
See-through. Get some clothes on, crazies.
Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
Uhh...I dunno! I don't think so. Maybe =S
Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously?
Are you joking me?
Have you ever contemplated suicide?
No way. I love life too much.
Do you scratch your ears?
No that's weird.
Who was the last person to hug you?
Mum and Dad. It was a family hug.
What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now?
I'm not wearing pants.
Hahahah I'm wearing a dress =] and it's cotton on. Like most of my clothes.
How tall are you?
Quite not tall.
What is the closest green object?
Nail polish!
If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you?
I assume Jarrad, cos that's what they called my brother. But I don't know. I think they knew I was a girl, so it all doesn't count.
Do you want to have kids?
Absolutely.
What is the brightest color you're wearing?
right now? My nailpolish - green, yellow, pink and orange.
Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have?
I reckon the group of girls from school right now. I love them all to bits, but when I first went there I never would have thought we'd be close. Same with a few others, I think.
Who do you hate the most right now?
I don't hate. I don't like Kevin Rudd though. Or Maxine McKew.
What kind of car do you want?
The car that's sitting in the carport right now. It's mine next year, and cars are so not worth worrying about.
What is your favorite video game?
I don't really like video games. Although I was a pro at Yoshi Story. WAIT!! DANCE FACTORY!
Do you like your dad?
I sure do. Even more so right now - he and I think the same I have discovered.
Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
YES! Greys, Scrubs, House just to name a few.
Are you wearing make-up?
Nope.
Do you have a tattoo?
Ew. I'm morally opposed.
Have you ever broken a pinata?
Nah, I never had the strength. I was the loser who couldn't even find the damn thing.
What time is it right now?
Time to get a watch!
Do you know how to draw?
My stick figures own yours.
Who loves orange soda?
Nan.
No really - she does.
Who did you last IM?
Brooooooooooooooodie.
Do you work a lot of hours?
Oh my gosh yes. If I don't speak up I'm at work eight till six.
Where were you in the last 24 hours?
Oh wow. Logue Brook, Pinjarra, Mundijong, home, guys chalet, playground, our chalet, the hall, the amphitheatre... many a place!
Is there anything you regret?
Hm. there's some things I could say I wish I hadn't done, but I don't regret them cos ... in some ways, predestination happens.
Do you know where your family name originated from?
Sri Lanka (yup me with my white white skin has a Sri Lankan background), Holland and some one migrated to Australia a gazillion years ago, so I'm guessing if you go back far enough England, but that's a bit weird.
Is there an animal that creeps you out?
Birds. Ew. And snakes. And mice. Most bugs. And that's all for now.
What is your favorite color ON A CAR?
what about my favourite colour OFF A CAR! YELLING! LOUD NOISES! RARGH!
Do you use digital or film cameras?
Digital.
Do you own an iPod?
Sure do. It's blue!
Have you ever been on a charter bus?
What's 'charter'? I've been on lots of buses, I suppose I would've been on one of them?
Do you like going to water parks?
Waterbom Park in Bali is the greatest place ever. And Sunway Lagoon in KL. I LOVE the water.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment