I have Tuesdays off uni, work and life in general. It is fantastic.
Today I slept in, went to the gym, read Harry Potter #3 (for maybe the eighteenth time), went to the beach, played a bit of Mario Kart and (wait for it) made dinner!
Although it does get a bit boring being at home. There were projects I could've done, like Linguistics assignments, criminal law notes, politics readings or French study... but I think they're overrated.
I'm thinking of picking up Psychology next year... anyone have any ideas? I'm a bit apprehensive; like I really want to do it, but I have no real idea of what it would entail.
Ali and I have been discussing opening an Etsy store, just so we have an excuse to be creative over the holidays. That will be fun =]
I love the beach.
MANGOS ARE BACK! Life has meaning and beauty again!
Anyway... procrastination over, it's time to go and do my assignments. *has a cry*
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, I was being a loner yesterday and going to a coffee shop in the city by myself - and I thought, "I should call Emily and see where she's at!" Then I remembered you had uni last time we caught up on a Tuesday. Alas, you do not!!! Silly me.
Post a Comment