+ I start cheap cheap $7 a lesson tap dance lessons again tonight! Everyone should come along whenever they want!
- I keep forgetting how unco and inflexible I've become.
+ It's been a lovely week/weekend
- I still suck at Mario Kart
+ Jarrad's away on camp so noone is beating me up on a regular basis!
- Jarrad's away on camp so it is distinctly quiet and boring at home.
+ Last Tuesday Moo shift tomorrow!
- Be ready to get burned for sucking at life the past few shifts.
+ Pretty coloured nails are fun fun
- Painting your right hand nails with your left hand is a dangerous affair
+ Only three weeks of uni classes left!
- Exams. C'est tout.
+ Dance concert coming up for Soul to Sole!
+ Awesome new Soul to Sole Jackets!
+ And no shirts!
+ No need to put negatives in!
- Broken foundation means expensively buying more.
+ Jalapeno flavoured chips
- afterburn
+ Talks on potential exciting holidays to somewhere in Asia!
- May not be going for a hundred years.
+ Happy happy times!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment