I have found officially the ugliest dress ever in history.
Seriously.
It is the most horrible thing I think I've ever laid eyes on.
Well I may be being a little harsh to the poor thing. It's actually not that bad, the actually dress part is nice, but the sleeves just take it to a whole new level of horrendous.
The sad thing?
That dress is hanging in my wardrobe.
It's okay though! It's for the 'Op Shop Ball' and yes, it was from an op shop. So it's ALL GOOD, I won't be wearing it publically until bat-sleeves make a comeback. Which I pray will be never.
In any case, about to go and have my first ever driving lesson. I don't have my Ls yet so *shhh* but I am TERRIFIED. Hopefully noone else will be there, otherwise it'll just be embarrassing *hides*.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment