Sunday, July 02, 2006

one week

Jessie's was uber good fun - DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION. I want to buy one now.
Hatti's also was uber good fun - in a totally different, more bogan clothes, same italian food type way. Some great times.

some great things about this coming week...

.: Only one assessment! And it's a Lit Oral so I can make it up on the spot
.: Last week of school, so all that kind of 'we can't be bothered' last week of school type stuff - although on the downside it's year eleven so that kind of thing may no longer exist
.: Emma's wikkid bad surprise eighteenth! And it's super dressed up - so the dance dress gets pulled out! Means I can practice walking in heels
.: I'll get paid!
.: One week till @mp camp!
.: NATE IS A FIREMAN - that's not about this coming week, but it's now and that's JUST as good!

*smiles*

No comments: