Wednesday, July 19, 2006

...ten things...

TEN EMOTIONS:
1. Are you missing someone right now? always
2. Are you happy? I'm very happy. It's very good being happy - something I have discovered this holidays is that it isn't hard to be happy.
3. Are you talking to anyone right now: certainly am! I'm talking to lots of people! It's getting confusing
4. Are you bored: indeed - well, not bored, I'm procrastinating. Which is almost the same thing.
5. Are you german: guten tag. That doesn't mean yes, it means hello *sigh* that is all the German I know.
6. Are you irish: No. I don't know any scottish words. I guess they're all english. Sooo....ooh wait it's irish not scottish. I'm not either!! *cries*
7. Are you french: Oui Oui mon ami - nah I lie, I'm a clogwog.
8. Are you Italian: Mamma mia!!
9. Are your parents still married: Sure are
10. Do you like someone right now: I really don't like this question. It's so unnecessary.

TEN FAVORITES:
1. Television show: Thank God You're Here. I don't care the season finished, it is brilliance on a stick. I also like Simpsons, but who doesn't?
2. Flower: Daisies. I LOVE daisies!
3. Color: Black, blue, green
4. Sport: Netball, AFL, Basketball
5. Mall: Garbo I suppose, although I'm kind of over it. Garbo for the people I see there, Carousel for the differentness.
6. Music: Happy music. It can take any form aside from rap or screamo.
7. Food: Anything homemade
8. Season: Summer and Winter. None of this inbetween rubbish.
9. Animal: Not particularly fussed hey. As long as it's cute.
10. State: W.A. I, my friends, am very loyal.

TEN FACTS:
1. Hometown: Where I was born? Fitzroy, Victoria. But where I've lived since I was three? Perth, WA.
2. Hair color: This question is hard. I suppose strawberry blonde without the redness but with a little bit. It's hard to define.
3. siblings: One - brother, Jarrad
4. Hair style: straight usually. HOwever, at the moment, it is curly.
5. Eye color: Hazel - occasionally green, occasionally brown
6. Shoe size: 12 *hides*
7. Mood: Bored, Tired, Happy, Dizzy, Fidgety
8. Height: Average
9. WILD: I don't understand this question.
10. Lefty/ righty: Right handed.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:
1. Have you ever been in love: I'm guessing you mean with another person, in which case no. But with Jesus, the ultimate savior....yeaaaah *blushes*
2. Do you believe in love: Absolutely
3. Why did your last relationship fail: It wasn't the right time and it wasn't the right person really
4. Have you ever been heartbroken: In a manner of speaking
5. Have you ever liked someone but never told them: Lol who HASN'T?? Hello!!
6. Are you afraid of commitment: Nope
7. Have you ever kissed someone you liked: Nope
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer: It depends on how you define secret admirer. But in a manner of speakiing, yes.
10. Rather pecks or french kissing: I'll pass this question. Can I say hugs?

TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust: Love
2. Hard liquor or Beer: Water!
3. Night or day: Day for the dayness. Night for the nightness. I wish I didn't need to sleep so I could have both.
4. One night stands or relationships: Relationships.
5. Television or internet: Internet.
6. Pepsi or coke: I like Pepsi, but I don't really like either.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in: Depends really. On your definitions of wild and romantic.
8. Colored pictures or black and white pictures: Colour for remembering exactly what something was like. Black and white for the coolness of black and white. And I'll throw in sepia because I LOVE sepia photos.
9. Phone or in person: In person, definitely.
10. AIM or myspace: What's AIM?

TEN HAVE Y0U EVER:
1. Ever been caught sneaking out: Yeah of a dorm on camp. Nothing serious.
2. Ever skinny dipped: When I was a wee one. Hehehhee.
3. Ever done something you regret: Sure, but not serious sort of stuff. More like I haven't done things I regret. Oh wait - not even that. I make pretty good choices for myself.
4. Ever bungee jumped: No way. And I never ever plan on it either. Ever.
5. Ever been on a house boat: Nope, but I've been on a house bus! That was pretty cool.
6. Ever finished an entire jaw breaker: Is that like a gobstopper? In which case no, cos the centres taste RANK.
7. Ever wanted someone so badly it hurt: It hurt in what way?
8. Ever been caught by your parents with a hickey? No, and I don't plan on it.
9. Ever danced in the rain?: Hehehe yes =) I love dancing =)
10.Ever had a hang over?: Nope! Don't plan on that either!

No comments: