Wednesday, July 12, 2006

quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii z

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
I'm neither. Oh hang on, it says 'your parents'. They're married. But I'm not. Just to keep that clear.

2) Are you a vegetarian?
Nope.

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Certainly do.

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Nope! I stay on the safe side of life.

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
All jewelry. But especially my watch, and most recently my bracelet and necklace.

6) Are you eating?
No - sickness makes me unhungry.

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Aren't you supposed to?

8) Do you wear makeup?
Yepyep.

9) Can you dance?
Sure can! Dance puppy dance!

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Only to remove that raised thing on my neck - because that can potentially turn into cancer, and that, my friends, is not a good thing.

11) What do you wear to bed?
Best clothes.

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yeah we crossed the road at a place that wasn't a road crossing in front of the junior school kids. The junior school teacher man got mad. And said that was illegal. So I guess it was.

13.) Can you roll your tounge?
How is rolling your tongue? If kind of folding it in half counts, then yeah, I can.

14) Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?
Nope! I don't.

16) Do you believe in Abortions?
In a huge majority of cases, no.

17) What is your Hair color?
Red but not. Orange but not. Blonde but not.

18) Future child's name?
That's a fair way in the future.

19) Do you smoke?
Smoking is the most disgusting thing you can ever do. It's like anorexia only it tastes even worse.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Everywhere.

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
One - that bear from England.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Go away. By that I mean I'd go on a holiday.

23) Gold or silver?
Silver most times.

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
OOo that's a tough choice - depends on my mood, but most of the time, a Hamburger.

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That is so unfair. Wait - one food counts as one TYPE of food. Well I'll go either Italian or Indian food.

26.) City, beach or country?
All are good in their own special way.

27) What was the last thing you touched?
The keyboard!

28) Where did you eat last?
Food Court at Garden City.

29) When's the last time you cried?
The other day when I hit my head cos I was sooo dizzy. That hurt =(

30) Do you read blogs?
Yeah sure.

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Uhhh....I have once, but that was a bit of fun. But that's it. I don't know if I'd do it again.

32) Ever been involved with the police?
No we've never really had a close relationship.

33) What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap?
I don't know. Soap - as long as it's the liquid stuff.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Hehehe yeah.

35) Ocean or pool?
Pool.

36) What's your favorite song at the moment?
I can never really decide it. But I like 'Collide'.

37) have you ever had a cavity?
Once. I had to have a filling too. Yuck =(

38) Window seat or aisle seats?
Both are good - window cos the whole window thing. Aisle cos you can talk to people and you actually have somewhere to put your legs.

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Lots of them famous Disney characters at Disney World.

40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
Whoa how reflective.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Ew who cuts spaghetti? Geeeez.

42) What is your fav. sport to play?
Netball/Dancing.

43) Basketball or football?
Awww I like both! Maybe football marginally better.

44) when was the last time you went to the bathroom?
Um - I don't get why this is relevent.

45) Do you drive?
Hehe I got up to ten ks an hour! But I wasn't all that great.

46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream cake.

45) Are you self conscience?
In some aspects. I think everyone is.

48) Do you like any of your close friends?
Isn't that the reason they're 'close friends'?

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
No.

50) Have you been in love?
No.

51) Where do you wish you were?
Camp! But I will be! Yessss...

52) On myspace why is the 1st person on ur top 8 there?
Cos she's myyyyy sister. In a non-biological sense.

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No - but I think it'd be kind of cool in a morbid type way.

54) Can you tango?
No, but I plan on learning. You can teach me if you like.

55) Last gift you received?
It would have been for my birthday. But if you asked me what it was, I'm afraid I couldn't tell you.

56) What occasion did you recieve your gift?
*ahem* we already clarified this.

57) Last thing you spent lots of money on?
Depends on how you define 'lots of money'. Also how you define 'you'. For example, you could be saying when was the last time you, Emily, spent over $20 on one item? And then I would tell you not the weekend just past but the one before, on my black skirt. Or you could be saying, when was the last time you, Emily, spent over $200 of your parents money on one item? And then I would answer 'way back in the last holidays on my dance dress'. See? It's alll relative.

58) Where do you live?
Perth.

60) Last wedding attended?
Aunty Leanns

61) Favorite restaurant?
Sizzler!

62) What is your favorite kind of car?
Not particularly fussed.

63) Most hated food?
Banana.

64) Most loved food(s)?
All food not banana related.

65) Can you sing?
Hehehe. Depends on who you ask. You might ask me in which case I would say no. You might ask my parents in which case they would say no. You might ask my brother, in which case he would say no. You might ask my friends in which case they would say no. I guess maybe I should just say I can't sing.

66) Person on your mind?
Catty. Cos her name just popped up on the screen.

67) Whats you least favorite chore?
Cleaning.

68) Favorite drink?
Hot chocolate!

69) Currently have a crush?
And we'd been doing so well WITHOUT this question!

One hour fifteen minutes till camp! I may snot all over everyone but THEY'LL GET OVER IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»