Monday, July 31, 2006

mondayitis

* Adrian Rowse spoke at church last night. He's a pretty awesome guy. I liked what he had to say, even if not all of it applied literally to me. Time to take up the dare, but I'm a little scared. In any case, his CD is pretty good, very relaxing stuff!


* Kinda over people talking about alcohol, and how drunk they got, and how many guys they hooked up with, and how they're just so cool for doing that. Well, that came out a bit harsh, but I'm sick of it. Mondayitis I believe!

* I really really hate tea, but I keep drinking it. I think there might be something wrong with me! = /

* Corn Thins taste like cardboard until you put Vegemite on them.

* Our paper towel has recipes on it.

That is all. =)

Oh! And I got stuck on a curb yesterday. Funny times.

No comments: