Friday, July 21, 2006

practicing english

Finish these sentences:

1. My ex is...currently in Russia.

2. I am listening to... music! Jimmy Eat World to be more precise.

3. Maybe I should...stop eating nuts and get off the computer to get ready for babysitting when everyone else is at g-lo's surprise partaay =(

4. I love... life.

5. My bestfriend(s)... is a strange term.

6. I don't understand... God. But that doesn't mean I don't still love him!

7. I lost... sad thing is, I start most of my sentences with that *sigh*. I lose everything!

8. People say... lots of very pointless things. They also say lots of very nice things.

9. missing... England, school friends (note: school FRIENDS not school), youth

10. Love is... eternal. Jesus.

11. Somewhere, someone is... picking their nose.

12. I will always...spend money on things I shouldn't. And love.

13. Forever seems... to be a very very very very very very very long time.

14. I never want to...hurt anyone intentionally.

15. My mobile phone... is beeping. Hush you!

16. When I wake up in the morning... I shower. I get dressed. Sometimes I do neither and go back to sleep.

17. I get annoyed when...I don't live up to my expectations.

18. Parties are...best fun out.

19. My pets are...non-existant.

20. Kisses are the best when...you don't have to watch them on a movie screen.

21. Today I...am babysitting, instead of going to g-los rockingout party. BOOOO.

22. Tomorrow...we are going to Bunbury. Double-Boooo!! But I'm starting to tutor Ashleigh tomorrow so that's helpful.

23. I really want...to smell like fruit. I don't really, but the ad on TV is basically saying that I want my hair to smell like fruit, so I thought I'd go along with that. What I really want? WORLD PEACE!!

No comments: