Sunday, September 10, 2006

nananananananana water!


So now APPARENTLY you're supposed to drink 35 mL of water for every kilo of bodyweight. I have no idea how accurate this is, but it roughly equates to about 2L. So I've decided to be super healthy and drink 4 x 600mL bottles of water a day.

I wish health people would make up their minds what is good for you, and how to work it out. Crazy!

And in other news, mum saw a documentary on TV last night about 9/11. Weird as it is, it's arguing that in fact the entire event was orchestrated by America and that Osama bin Laden 'does not exist' (not literally, but as in he is someone created by America so they could start a war and pick up the economy). Now I'm sorry, but I can't get my head around the fact that an arguably civilized country would willingly blow up 3000 of their own people to rake in a bit more cash. I'll admit there is a lot of crazy stuff surrounding the whole event, but why has it taken five years? In any case, check out a site talking about it here

And another question - why was it shown at 10pm on Channel Ten on a Saturday night? I think I'm going to watch it to see how credible it actually is, but makes for some interesting ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been paying too much attention in media. Although, that said, we'll probably get to class on Tuesday and Mrs Bull will argue that the doco is valid and it was all America's fault :\

- Catty