
So seeing as I live on the opposite side of the river to my school, I was expecting my report to get here maybe...oh I don't know, next year? But as it turns out, I was wrong!! It came today! Unfortunately I am often one of the 'copy and paste' students - as in, I can predict pretty much exactly what my report will say and what all the marks and VG, Gs etc will be on it. And...turns out I was right. So despite there being no surprises, I am a happy girl, and have kept up my run of alphas from Year One. And even better: I got a personalized comment from the Principal, Mrs. Shepherd, herself!! In her own handwriting!. I nearly fell over from the shock. But then I got over it pretty quickly.
*dramatic music* The final marks...
Chemistry: 88% (A)
History: 84% (A)
Intro Calc: 86% (A)
English Lit: 85% (A)
P&L: 82% (A)
Media: 6.42 (stupid rubbish waste of time marking system)
We also got the smallest bill EVER from school! I was shocked! It was only for $15.30!!
Amazing hey?
Crazy North of the River Schools.
1 comment:
I got my report the other day!! it was actualy pretty good... i shall blog my marks later though I'm too lazy to grab my report right now lol
Post a Comment