Happy New Year!!
Here's to 2007 fantasticness! I found this posted by Jacinta on (you guessed it) myspace, and I liked it, so I temporarily borrowed it for your viewing pleasure.
Amen to that!
I have no New Years Resolution = [
Here's to 2007 fantasticness! I found this posted by Jacinta on (you guessed it) myspace, and I liked it, so I temporarily borrowed it for your viewing pleasure.
2007
the year of:
year 12
the ball
leavers 07
TEE
the big 1-7
parties
the yard
the fun
the fun
THE FUN
the photos
the memories
the outings
the everything
2006 .. the year that was nearly this good.
remember for 2007.
life is short
break the rules
forgive quickly
kiss slowly
love truly
laugh uncontrollably
and never regret anyhing that made you smile
(okay...well at least be happy on the inside - EMO)
=]
the year of:
year 12
the ball
leavers 07
TEE
the big 1-7
parties
the yard
the fun
the fun
THE FUN
the photos
the memories
the outings
the everything
2006 .. the year that was nearly this good.
remember for 2007.
life is short
break the rules
forgive quickly
kiss slowly
love truly
laugh uncontrollably
and never regret anyhing that made you smile
(okay...well at least be happy on the inside - EMO)=]
Amen to that!
I have no New Years Resolution = [
No comments:
Post a Comment