Monday, January 15, 2007

news update

So, the exciting *ahem* events, occurrences and statements for Monday...

* One more sleep!!!
* Tried on the bridesmaid dress - despite being quite distraught at the idea the colour they had selected was called 'Sour Olive', it turns out it is actually 'Bower (sp??)' Olive. So that, of course makes it a million times better. But I still haven't seen the colour, so therefore it doesn't mean all that much. The dress is pretty though. Very pretty =]
* There is going to be someone living in my room while we're away. That's kind of weird, in that, you know, my room is my room, and people come in all the time, but it's strange to think someone else will be using it, and sitting at my desk and sleeping in my bed, like it all belongs to them. Odd.
* I love my friends, fo' shiz.
* I don't like being blackmailed for information, which is most definitely not the shiz.
* I miss Emma already!! A whole year - that's just crazy.
* The weather has officially gone schizo.
* Mmmmm, tea...

No comments: