And because I'll be away when she officially leaves for her 12-month stint in the land of Portugese-speaking, soccer-loving people, I am officially making this my tribute to one of the happiest, awesomest, loveliest people I know! Will miss you Emma = [ and I will wear my watch with pride and think of you everytime I look at it!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Good-bye parties make me sad!
Soon Emma goes to Brazil and leaves us all behind = [
And because I'll be away when she officially leaves for her 12-month stint in the land of Portugese-speaking, soccer-loving people, I am officially making this my tribute to one of the happiest, awesomest, loveliest people I know! Will miss you Emma = [ and I will wear my watch with pride and think of you everytime I look at it!
And because I'll be away when she officially leaves for her 12-month stint in the land of Portugese-speaking, soccer-loving people, I am officially making this my tribute to one of the happiest, awesomest, loveliest people I know! Will miss you Emma = [ and I will wear my watch with pride and think of you everytime I look at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment