Officially today, mum and dad have been married for 25 years. That is one heck of a long time. I actually can't believe that. What with all the talk of new marriages and stuff, it's strange to think how long they really last. Like, it really is a lifetime. How much that freaks me out I can't even put into words. I can't imagine just knowing that you want to spend your entire life with that one special person. It's nan and pop's 50th wedding anniversary soon too. FIFTY YEARS. That is a mindboggling amount of time. The scariest thing is the way they talk about how lucky they were to be able to HAVE fifty years of marriage, seeing the whole Cancer thing. I don't like thinking about the future. Not seriously thinking about it.
1 comment:
Thats great! :)-about your parents and grandparents wedding aniiversaires. I think my parents have been married around 35..36..37? years-and my grandparents were married about 57 years. or mebbe 56. depending.
Post a Comment