Saturday, January 27, 2007

tribute to Malaysia 2007

Only the best holiday ever.
Some great things:

* Shopping - speaks for itself!

* The breakfast at the Westin (our Hotel in KL). Only the most amazing thing I have ever ever ever seen.

(the guy making the crepes)

* Sunway Lagoon! I will never be able to go to Adventure World again, it has ruined it for me.
(some of my new Sunway Lagoon friends)

* Pretty fingernails on the beach in Penang!

* George - only the sweetest person ever! He was a massage guy on the beach, and we were friends so I got them free! And he taught Jarrad and I magic tricks - I can make a coin disappear =]

* The Holiday Inn people who worked at the Water Sports - especially Maureen, JoJo and Din. Best people.

* Bowling with the Gills! We always manage to find people we know on a holiday. This time we knew the Gills, the Judes, a few people dad worked with, some people from the footy club, a guy dad went to highschool with, a person who's best friends with a girl I work with, some people we go to church with and another family that I don't know how we know them, but we do! We spent a bit of time with the Gills though - and bowling was pretty awesome!

(it's all about the pose)

* Iceys from Long Beach Plaza.

* The DVD guy. We bought about 200 DVDs all up, and every single one we could think of, he would hand to us in a second. Coolest person ever!


And I could keep going and going and going and going...but I won't. Although I am most definitely going back to Penang, as soon as I can. I love holidays! And I miss my beach people. But no time to rest, school's back on Monday so I need to get organized!!

No comments: