I've left it a little late, but I've decided I should probably come up with some! Besides, just cos everyone else has a four-day headstart doesn't mean they don't count as much =]
1. Get a new job after exams. NO MORE BREAD. EVER.
2. Actually pay attention to the healthy eating article that I stuck on my wall.
3. Instead of letting it collect dust, read that Bible so I can actually know God and not pretend I do.
4. Maintain organization in my room. Not to be confused with immaculate order, this resolution involves me being able to find things in five minutes instead of twenty.
5. Stay away from the computer when studying/homeworking.
6. Acheive that 97/98 TER in an attempt to get into Law/Communications Studies at Yew-Dub.
7. Decide what uni course I want to do so I don't cause the parentals to throw money down the toilet.
8. Save up enough money to go to England in January 2008 - or strike up a deal to get myself there.
9. Be honest with myself and others - here is where some DWYSYWD and other such fun acronyms can actually be acted out, instead of just being fun words to say.
10. **not for you dearest invisible readers to read**
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
IT WAS HTE KYEBORAD DMAMIT!
I PRMOSIE OYU!!!
Post a Comment