
All that rubbish on Legally Blonde about exercising give you endorphins which make you happy is a pile of crap. Basically through the last hour, I spent my time thinking how much I wanted to throw up, how much I wanted to kill (okay not kill, but be really annoyed and jealous of) all the good people who have been going along to training goodness for ages and are good at it, and how much my arms/stomach hurt. Not so much the legs. But my right arm, at about just above the elbow, is in absolute agony.
All I can say is at least Craig was nice to Andrea (SO GOOD TO HAVE HER BACK IN PERTH) and I while we sweated and panted our way through way too many running things. Now I have to miss two before I go back again and I'm going to be even MORE unfit than everyone else!
Ew.
No comments:
Post a Comment