If you like to laugh at the ridiculous nature of some High Court matters (which I'm sure you all do... well... fine maybe it's just me), go here.
People I tell you!
This weather is totally freaking me out. I can't take it anymore!
My cousin, Xavier is here. And he's also freaking me out. He is playing Mario Kart on Wii with my brother, but insists on being Princess Peach. With the car with wings. Because it's pink and looks like a fairy. Just to clarify, he is four and decidedly a boy. I'm concerned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heh, you and your legal studies... any 1st-year teaching student can tell you that when kids are that young, gender roles are very blurred. It'd even be quite normal if he burbled something along the lines of "When I grow up, I want to be a Mummy!!"
;) Don't worry, he'll grow out of it when he understands what manliness is all about!!
Post a Comment