Saturday, January 28, 2006

another pointless update

Finally finished my shift, dull as anything as usual. Actually no - I've discovered I am a fast worker, and that is a good thing. I've also discovered that I need to learn how to do afternoon shifts, because otherwise we will once again be stuck at work an hour past the time we need to be. So you learn a lot!

Tonight's my brother's orientation dinner at his new school, Wesley, so I have to go, which will be on big bundle of laughs. At least Kate's going. Everyone's like 'ooo hot boys!' and I just find myself thinking 'oo not!!!!!!' I don't get what the fascination is with checking out every guy that walks past, because in my personal opinion, a guy isn't made 'hot' by how he looks, but by who he is. But who am I to start getting philosophical? My brain is decomposing in my head from too much work, but my bank account is starting to rebuild itself after coughing up my half for the laptop. So, I suppose in the long run it's worth it.

Well school goes back in two days, and I'm choosing to be excited about it. Cat's catching the bus, so I'm being a nice friend and keeping her company, even though it means I have to get up half an hour before I'd have to if I was going to drive with Lindsay. Go figure. But we'll have fun, the first day of school always has that kind of zing to it, with wearing your freshly ironed uniforms and having brand new books and stationery and all that.

I've also discovered that although wireless is great, it is also a pain in the neck. It just disconnected itself twice! But who am I to complain? I get the internet free *smiles* thanks dad.

Okay I'm off, I think I need to go and shower. Bit too much information there for you? Tough *pokes out tongue*

No comments: