Sunday, January 29, 2006

school tomorrow?!

I can't believe that school is tomorrow! I realized at eight o'clock this morning, after I had bagged about twelve thousand rolls, and felt like dying.

Okay, not that emo or extreme, but I wasn't too excited. However, we did the whole 'try on the uniforms and have a photo together' thing for my nan and pop, cos Jarrad's starting Wesley and having a 'real' uniform. So now we have a lot of beautiful photos all dressed up.

BAHA!!!! We look so stupid. Anyway, I have to reorganize my schoolbag, because I realized that the pencil case I planned on using, despite its ability to hold my graphics, is CRAP and I'm swapping back to my old one. What a dilemma, I know *pokes out tongue*.

Well, I'm going to go get out of my sexy St Hilda's uniform and put on my budget jeans - back to my usual self *smiles happily*.

Laters!

No comments: