Tuesday, January 31, 2006

summer ... fruit!!

^^ juicy mangoes *crave*

I have just made the executive decision that one of the best things of summer is the fruit. Now usually I'm not totally stoked about fruit - like I eat it, and like it and stuff, but I don't RAVE about it. However, summer fruits are the absolute best things in the entire universe. Mangoes, seedless green grapes (yes, I'm picky), plums, nectarines, good watermelon, good rockmelons, mulberries...mmm crave!

Second day back was pretty good - I'm still trying to get used to the new classes, I was so adjusted to the year ten classes that everyone having random classes at different times, and having relatively random people in all my classes is taking a while to adjust to. I'll be right though - Intro Calc is easy so far, Media - a bit of a let down so far, but it should get better soon, Lit - still a little strange, Ms. Paul talks too much which really gets to me, but it'll be okay, History - still love it, Mrs Amble is so organized, and the topic rocks, and Stevo offered me his essays from last year to understand it a little better, so it's great, Chem and P&L - still clueless, still haven't had a lesson yet! I'm really excited about Chem, as lame as that sounds, but I really like it, and it's just so logical that it doesn't take too much brainpower.

The two little year eights managed to miss the bus this afternoon, so I was very lonely, and had noone to talk to, cos CATTY DITCHED ME FOR VOLLEYBALL, which I guess is actually fair enough, Volleyball is probably more interesting, but there you have it. So now I've given them a detailed description of where to go, so they should be fine.

I actually have to really read my History texts, because we have a test in two weeks - talk about working our butts off! And I might revise Intro Calc - I've forgotten what we did already, all I remember of class was having these cake things Sally brought in - they were soooo good!

signing off...

No comments: