Thursday, January 26, 2006

quizzorama

Do you read magazines? Which ones?No. I gave up on Dolly and Girlfriend *shame* due to their brainwashing patheticness.
X Who have you last hugged? Geez - Michi?
X Last movie you saw? At the movies? The Producers. On DVD? Emperor's New Groove
X Do you like your partner to be full-on, or respectful? Respectful. No exceptions
X Do you have a TV in your room? Nope - had one and I never used it. Too lonely up there
X Any posters? Yeah - Bob and Larry, Jesus, Lots of cutouts from newspapers
X Are you close to your grandparents?Kinda, on my mum's side yes
X Last thing you bought?Food! Mmm...Mandarin Wok... and earrings
X Do you write? Too much
X What makes you sad? People
X Do you like your body? No, but I don't get stressed over it
X Last song you listened to? Radio - 1080 6IX. I am so ashamed *pokes out tongue*
X How do you feel about sporks? Eh, they're kind of cool, but I don't ever seem to use the spoon part of them, I manage to poke myself in the tongue with the forky bits.
X Do you like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers? Yeah, sure, why not?
X Nailpolish? Too much effort.
X Have you read any Stephen King? Can't say I have
X What perfume do you wear? None. Deoderant all the way
X Did you ever own a tamagotchi? Yep. Who didn't? But I hated it, and I lost it. Go figure
X Best book you ever read? Most influential? Bible
X Ever had doubts about your sexuality? Yeah all the time *rolls eyes* NO.
X What is your favourite band? There's a lot - rating up there would be Antiskeptic, Relient K, MxPx, Yellowcard...
X Where do you live? In a hole. Not really - Perth
X Do you play the drums?No - but I can hit things alright and I have rhythm...so maybe I could...
X What drugs have you taken? Panadol, Panadeine, Morphein, every other type of painkiller drug that exists...gotta love hospitals and knee operations
X Do you have any tattoos? Fake ones? I will later, it's Australia Day. It's tradition!
X What's on your bedside table? Bible, Light, Tissues (unused thankyou!), pen, notebook, probably a photoframe.
X Favourite restaurant?Not fussed, as long as it has something nice.
X Facial cleanser? Don't know. I'm a guinea pig for my uncle's new investment.
1.What colour is most reflective of you? Green. Don't know why, I just like the colour. Or blue.
2. How did you get the idea for your username? Zyllee? Pretty much what everyone calls me. There are a LOT of Emily's in this world...
3. What time were you born? 9am or 11am. I can never remember
3. What song are you playing now? None. I am so loooonely...
4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Nope
5. What color underwear are you wearing? Purple and green and white.
6. Do you want a baby? Not now, thanks. You can keep it
7. What did you do this morning? Sleep, eat, check my account balance...am planning on heading up for a shower and then getting ready for work *sigh*
8. What does your dad do for a living? He is a Central Services Manager at Alcoa. Basically he's an engineer but that's a more specific version
9. Where do you work? Brumbys...technically should still be at City Beach seeing as they haven't terminated my employment officially, but that place is run by brainwashed teenagers who can't think for themselves.
10. What ended your last relationship(s)? The other person - and they were very average reasons to be honest
11. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?*runs through the rest of the digits in head*...40
.12. What was the last concert you attended?Umm..don't remember. Would've gone to RockIt, but no. And I'm glad I didn't.
13. Who were you with? Uh...noone?
14. What was the last movie you watched? I thought I already did this one...
15. Who do you dislike at the moment? Noone really...it's too much of an effort to DISLIKE people. Some people can annoy me, but I don't dislike them because of it.
16. What food do you crave right now?...nothing. Oooo rocky road. But I can't have it cos it has nuts, and Catty can't eat nuts cos her brother is allergic.
17. Did you dream last night? Nope. Rarely do.
18.What was the last TV show you watched?Neighbours! Last night with Mich! And I NEVER watch Neighbours.
19. What is your favourite piece of jewellery?My cross necklace or my heart locket.
20. What is to the left of you? A desk.
21. What was the last thing you ate?Toast and Milo.
22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Hmm...there's a few. Probably Fieldy or Natey? I don't really know, most of the youth guys are pretty awesome.
23. Write a song lyric that's in your head? Oh my God...I can't believe, you've got me running now I'm desperate for you.... (antiskeptic)
24. Who last IMed you? Not sure...sarah mc?
25. What are you looking forward to? Nothing really...school?
26. Are you on any meds? No! Just finished them!
27. What side of the bed do you sleep on?The right
28. What shirt are you wearing? My PJ green top!
29. What colour is your razor? Blue.
30. What is your favourite frozen treat? There's not that many to choose from. Ice cream I suppose.
31. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?Ears - so two.
32What's your favourite store? Mandarin Wok. Nah kidding. Not really fussed, I love Cotton On though.
33. Are you thirsty right now? Nah, can't say I am
34. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Hopefully, but I don't know what's planned for me.
35. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? Natey and my beautiful Laura.
36. What did you do last night? Played Rummy with my parents...and I came from behind and beat them!
37. Do you care what people think about you? Yeah, because I think no matter what people say, they always do consider what other people would think. But I don't care enough to really dramatically change who I am.
38. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Yeah...we trashed the guys bathroom at Serps once. Years ago.
39. What song(s) do you think ex's listen to when they think of you? Sadly enough, I don't think they think of me *sigh*
40. What song(s) do you listen to when you think of ex's? None. I try not to.
41. What do you think makes you different from everybody else? I doubt I'm that unique.
42. Your family: dysfunctional or pretty normal? Normal.
43.What's your ideal Sunday afternoon? Don't particularly care. I like both slacking off and doing stuff, so anything is good for me.
44. Do you believe in supernatural beings/forces? Sure do.

I can't believe I did that. I am so ashamed.
Nah not really. I've still got another hour to kill before work, and everyone else is out.
Adios!

No comments: