I've been really sleepy lately. And seeing as that isn't a good thing considering I have work and school all starting up in the next week, I need to get over that.
Anyway, so today Mich and I finally got around to going out for our plate of stuff as it is fondly known, but is really just a massive, heaped plate of food from Mandarin Wok. And it was so very tasty. But on account of my very frustrating mouth, I couldn't eat as much of the stuff that I wanted to, which was rather upsetting. But beforehand, we did our required tour of Garden City, which really didn't show us much except a dead fish in the pet shop and two puppies kinda...scaring us really! Then we met Catty, who kept us entertained by asking JayJays for their cardboard guitars - and they are going to give her one in two weeks. Which I find kind of scary. But it is good!! Cos that way I'll get one too. I always wanted a cardboard guitar...*looks confused*
Anyway, then we bussed it back to my house, where we pretty much died on the couch, after Cat had another argument with her mum over the phone. But it wasn't a bad one, just a typical teenager/parent discussion really. And then the only thing you can really do when you're with your mates - we made ice cream. *crave* It's basically condensed milk, whipped cream, crunchie and marshmallow, stirred together and chucked in the freezer - feel free to create your own unique styles. But hey - it tastes pretty good!
I'm also very frustrated with Dell - they post on the website my laptop will arrive today - but no!! It doesn't! I'm sure I can sue them for something...false advertising seems pretty good right now. However, that would cost me a lot more than the pay I'm currently waiting for from working 15 hours at bakery, so I might hold off on that and just hope it gets here Friday morning.
On another note, wow this entry is getting long, tomorrow is Australia Day. I remember last Australia Day was fun, a guy from church had a kind of get together at his place, and despite the fact that nothing I know of is happening that day, I have to work! Five hours, and man that is one heck of a lot of bread. But we are riding to the foreshore to check out the fireworks, so that's always pretty impressive.
And school in only four days! Since I can't decide whether or not to be happy about that, I'm just going to choose to be up about it, cos I can't do much to change it! Only a little frustrated at the fact the rest of the world goes back on WEDNESDAY while us SHAGS girls slog it out on Monday. Tough tough love they teach.
Signing off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment