1. Full Name: Zyllee Zylstra Fish
2. Nicknames: Emily
3. Piercings: Ears. No tongues or bellybuttons or eyebrows - that is just disgusting. S
4. Last movie you saw at the cinema: Can't really remember. Might have been Just Like Heaven?
5. Eye colour: Can't remember - apparently it's green, sometimes it's brown, I don't really care.
6. Place of birth: Fitzroy, Victoria
7. Favourite Foods: Nutella, ice cream, chocolate, lollies, all summer fruits except kiwi fruits and bananas (yuck), rocky road. Chinese, Italian, curry...
8. Been overseas? Sure have - America, Bali, U.K., Canada
9. Love someone so much it made you cry: ...hmm..
10. Been in a car accident? No. I've been in an accident with someone getting their licence - and I've seen the AFTERMATH of an accident. So that has to count for something.
11. Favourite day of the week: It's usually Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but I don't really hate any other days, and I also don't know my Friday timetable yet...so that could super suck for all I know.
12. Favourite flower: Check out my desktop and you shall see - frangipani :) Also love roses - the sunset ones - they are so pretty, and daisies. Man I know far too many flowers.
13. Favourite sport to watch: AFL, netball, basketball
14. Favourite drink: Lemon lime and bitters - classic England moment. Ooo! And speaking of England - Diet Pepsi *grins widely and starts giggling*
15. Favourite icecream: Homemade! And rocky road. And the Mad About Chocolate Baskin Robbins one. Oh and Gold Medal Ribbon. Anything really except vanilla and rum'n'raisin.
16. Disney or Warner Brothers: I'm saying both. Although Disney is just ridiculously cute.
17. Favourite fast food restaurant: It's not really FAST but I love Nandos. And I love Subway.
18. What colour is your bedroom carpet: Rice colour. Honestly, it has the little flecks and everything.
19. How many times have you failed your driver's license test: Haven't done it yet, but I predict at least once.
20. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Well, I wouldn't actually do that, but I'd definitely dream about doing it in a COUNTRY - store, there aren't any big enough to bother with. I'd go to New York or London and do it there though :)
21. What do you do when you're bored: And you think I'm not bored now?
22. Bedtime: Don't have one really, it varies.
23. Favourite TV show: The Simpsons. Bahahaha I am so creative. And I like Desperate Housewives.
24. Last person you went to dinner with: Mum, dad, Jarrad for Dad's birthday.
25. Ford or Holden: Stupid debate. Just get a car that goes alrite.
26. What are you listening to now: Just Can't Wait To Be King, Lion King. Go House Choirs!
27. Favourite colour: Blue and green.
28. How many tattoos do you have: Nineteen. No I'm just kidding, I only have thirteen. *rolls eyes*
29. How many pets do you have: Two bazillion.
30. Ever been proposed to: Yep, plenty of times. This time in all seriousness - Balinese people like proposing, I think they play games to see who can do the most proposals in one day.
I deleted all the questions I didn't want to answer, because they just sucked.
Ooo Dinner!!!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment