So I'm finally back from my exciting five hour shift...it should only have been four hours, but I decided yesterday to be nice and stay back another hour so the girl who was going out to Freo last night to get smashed had some extra time to deal with her hangover. Except now she's ubersick, so that's just bad all round. And I have another shift on Tuesday...I'm getting way to good at sweeping and mopping. I didn't even make anyone slip over today! *snaps* for Zyll. As a warning though, to all people who haven't yet had their wisdom teeth out and will eventually get that done - it is painful for a VERY long time, and don't, at any costs, eat anything with even a remote amount of chewing, as you might never be able to recover. Also, the tablets are easier to swallow with Coke Zero (bahaha, check out that plug!!)
On another, rather random note, I got an invitation to go to Cott beach for a 'dip and dinner' with a bunch of school mates. I can't really be bothered, because I'm a lazy bum, and I apparenlty already have plans, so there weo go! I've decided being a girl really sucks, because everyone always has friendship issues, it's never all great. I've also discovered that if you choose to just be nice to everyone, everyone likes you and you have lots of friends, and you are saved from being the random person people forget to ask to things. And not that that is such a big issue, but I guess it's more that you are saved from behind-the-back stuff, and that definitely makes you sleep easier at night. *sigh* And then it will all end, and it's back to school...
No comments:
Post a Comment