...and my social life has hit it's all time low
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ew, I need new PJs
2. How much cash do you have on you?
nothing. and nowhere at garden city takes eftpos! *gasp*
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
more!!
4. Favorite planet?
can't say I'm usually picky about where I'll go. But that new planet that's just been 'hiding' behind Pluto all these years, Sedna, seems pretty awesome. Or not.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell
Noone - it doesn't go up to four *sighs* new phone equals baleeted listings!
*number six got lost in the washing machine*
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Loverly school shirt
8. Do you label yourself?
No, but sometimes I think it would be easier if I did.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Ripped Stockings. Take that conventional brands.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Mix - our lights need some serious replacing.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before? There were a few - Kat did it, and she's a pretty alrite kinda girl. And Sarah did, she's also a pretty alrite kinda girl. And Rory did it. He is not a girl.
*number twelve ran away*
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Waking up every five minutes stressing over history *nerd*
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was one of fourteen identical ones from Kat.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
America. We don't believe in 7-11s in Australia, although we probably will soon. We're only allowed to be ten years behind America, not any more!
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
None particularly...I just say lots of words
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
I don't know. I don't remember...how heartbreaking *sad*
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My stockings. They have furry carpet stuff on them. They can go in the bin now!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I've been going cold turkey. DON'T TEMPT ME.
...
I'm joking. I've been hooked on Vitamin C these past three days. It's an addiction I'm slowly dealing with.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Rolls of film - ahhhh back in the day...
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
None particularly - all have had their up/down moments
22. Your worst enemy?
I have managed to get by without any enemies. At least, I hope so. Although I know there's some out there...they just haven't told me yet...
23. Whats your current desktop picture?
Picture of the blackboard of the 24/7 room. Tis a rather good picture if I may say so myself.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Typed or spoken? Maaaaan I need a life...
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to be able to fly what would it be?
No heights. Money. As long as I don't have to go off the ground.
*uh oh...a number kidnapper has been around*
27. The last song you listened to?
Hear You Me//Jimmy Eat World
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment