I am 101% exhausted.
This English Lit essay is killing me, and it's not even that important! But, as always - stressing is bad, but I do it anyway. Only five assessments left this week, and it will all be over. Until exams.
You know, I sometimes wonder why teachers give us a lot of work, then tell us not to stress. Hmm - that really makes sense hey? But I suppose they have to. It reminds me of that movie that looks like a crappy document until you watch it, The Gods Must Be Crazy. How they say 'Their world is really complicated, so they send them to school to learn how the world works'.
Or some quote that is nothing like that, but has the same effect.
School is great, but for all the reasons it's not supposed to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment