I like fish.
I don't like exams.
I like travelling.
I don't like change.
I like talking.
I don't like faking things.
I like new things.
I don't like spending money.
I like getting text messages.
I don't like cracking my fingers.
I like chocolate cake.
I don't like missing friends.
I like ice cream.
I don't like being at home by myself.
I like daisies.
I don't like the dark.
I like AFL - The Dockers especially.
I don't like losing or being wrong.
I like The Simpsons and Thank God You're Here.
I don't like The O.C.
I like my bus.
I don't like e early mornings.
I like sunrises and sunsets.
I don't like being by myself.
I like answering the phone.
I don't like stockings with holes at the toe.
I like sushi.
I don't like rejection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment