The Tassie Miners are free!!!!
Today is a good day, according to Mr. Bostelman, for a few reasons...
1. (my own personal good-day-thing) The two miners who've been trapped for forever under ground are out
2. Parent Teacher Meetings (yeah I don't get why this made it either, but Mr. B was happy about it)
3. Budget Day - Federal budget gets announced tonight (did I mention Mr. Bostelman is a P&L teacher? Yeah...it all comes together now)
For some reason, I really really really want to watch Space Jam.
*welcome to the Space Jam doo doo doo*
A lovely EDIT by your friendly blog person: The bus ride today = classic. Super, 100% classic. Shall I tell you why?
I don't get why you do javelin and discus. It's kind of the same thing.
Yep. I see your face. That is what I thought too...
ahhh classic...
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so silly.
Post a Comment