Saturday, May 27, 2006

ten reasons i should not study

1// I could spend the rest of today watching movies with all people I haven't seen in forever. Or haven't really met: Cat/Sophia/Sophia's brother (he has no real name...), Brooke/WBC Girlies, Saz/Small Group Girlies plus some more
2// Year eleven does not count one iota to year twelve
3// The only person who will really care if i do sucky is me
4// It is too cold to concentrate
5// I could be cutting my hair myself. You tell me which one is more fun!
6// I am wearing my mum's jacket instead of my own. Yes, this IS relevent...
7// Ooo listen to the birdies!
8// I could be talking to a million different people instead of talking to my Intro Calc notes. They don't listen very good.
9// I will never need to differentiate a function of x in my everyday life as a hobo, and know how to find the equation of a tangent to that function at x = -3.7
10//Studying is bad for my teeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11. Studying distracts you from thinking about other much more important things. ie. WHY HE HASN'T CALLED YOU!