Wednesday, May 10, 2006

some really awesome things:

* Southern Services Bus - being known by name when you get on, having your own seat, getting away with not having any tickets
* Southern Services Bus Girls - always make you feel happy unless they aren't there, in which case you feel depressed
* Giving a friend a hug when they are sad
* Your friend's sister having a baby! Yay for Rachael!!
* Apples without wormholes
* Getting my glasses soon!
* Working my last mega shift at Brumbys - down to the short ones now
* Media production task nearly being over
* Friday being only one day away
* P&L with Mr. Bostelman - I actually never thought I'd say this, but he is a brilliant teacher
* Playing the saxophone - even though I hate early mornings, it is the best instrument - after the piano
* Seeing my three year old cousin Jessie not being able to hold my Chemistry book - go figure (okay so not really awesome, but really really funny)
* Doing cross-country with 3D goggles aka glasses on

No comments: