It's amazing how stressed some people get over stuff.
It's also how amazing it is that favouritism is so incredibly obvious at school.
Another amazing thing - how ridiculously stupid people are about things - invitation only? Just tell people if they're not welcome.
And another one! I find it amazing that we are STILL not allowed to walk on the stupid grass. Get over it already and spend our fees on something WORTHWHILE.
I almost feel sick at the idea of auditioning for Solo Dance - I've also discovered I am a crap choreographer and will never be able to come up with a dance. Maybe I'll just give up the whole stupid idea now before I get too upset over it.
Despite the fact this post seems really emo - I'm actually not depressed. Just letting some things out.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you should. I'm making an idiot of myself even thinking of doing Solo Dance. You'd at least rock at Solo Spoken.
Go knock their socks off Catty =)
Post a Comment