Wednesday, February 08, 2006

swimming carnivals

Well I suppose you can't really avoid them, but swimming carnivals really wear you out. Today we had our interhouse carnival at Challenge...and De Grey lost. I've got to admit, our house officials are waaaaaaaaay below standard, which I suppose is inevitable, but a little disheartening. But the other houses did good, so we must be the odd ones out. Congrats to everyone who swam...especially Megan!!! Champion of year eleven!! major *snaps* there
I'm using this as a source of procrastination...I have many history notes to right, and lots of Intro Calc questions that need doing, even though I can't get the answer righ. Word problems are the devil, and don't believe anything else.
Was a part of the 'Audio Visual'-ness for the carnival today - which was basically pointless, got a few good shots, but at a swimming carnival? Basically everything is the same. I've just got to hope Liz got the presentations, seeing as I didn't have the camera, and as far as I know, neither did Olivia. So now I'll have to spend about a week competing for editing rights...that's the problem with creative input when there's two of you - it just doesn't work. Maybe I'll just let Liz edit it, she'd do a better job.
*sigh* sleep time, I'm exhausted and it's only twenty to five!

No comments: