Speaking to a lot of people about year eleven kind of gave the impression that all the groupiness and cliqueness and besty friendyness kind of disappeared. I'll have to say for all future year elevens...that in the first two weeks, that's not true. In fact - I think it actually gets worse.
But who knows? Maybe after the whole settling in and the first few tests, everything will go back to normal.
SCARED SCARED SCARED of Solo Dance. I've choreographed two choruses and a verse (hopefully I won't get penalised for using the same chorus....or half a chorus anyway) and it is all CRAP CRAP CRAP. If I wasn't so terrified, I'd show someone before the audition. But I don't know, dancing by myself if I'm not performing feels so FAKE. Well...I suppose I'll have to learn if I get it.
The funny thing is...it's starting to feel like I'm the only person considering doing it. But Emma Woods - there's no doubt she won't try out, and Ash Thomson? She'll probably just put herself through. Grrrrrrrrr...why am I wasting my time??!!!!!!
First Gig tonight....hooray. Actually it'll be alright, Nitro Nites rock if the band is good, and if not I'll just pretend they are. Or I'll go and play basketball. Either way it'll be fun.
Well...better go finish this stupid dance. Maybe I'll show Jessie on Monday....
Or not. *sigh*
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment