Okay today started off crap and got okay. To skip the worst, I'll go through school...
* Medals and badges *cringe* shaaaame
* First ever Valentine received - from my maths teacher
* History test...*failed*
* Tennis - Won Around the World! Get a can of Coke from the Tennisman next week *thumbsup*
* Editing at lunchtime - started importing, was fun but made mean comment *sigh* *must learn to keep mouth shut*
* Lit - teacher actually starting to make us WORK. However, agreed to swap oral to do next week...along with the four billion other things I have to do next week.
* Media - slacked off. As per usual. Read my short essay story though, it'll be good.
* Get home and go online to check e-mail and Laura is on! First time I've spoken to her in aaaages
Am now incredibly exhausted and hot...but I'm determined to do half of my maths assignment, annotate my essay story, plan my oral and write up my last few chem notes.
Oh and yeah...Happy Valentine's Day everyone *rolls eyes*
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment