School is such an effort. Not the work part - no actually I take that back completely, the work part is quite an effort, but that's an expected effort. The people part is an effort - trying to keep up with what everyone is doing, thinking, talking to, where they SIT... I get a little bit lost. Actually, I get totally lost.
I think it's a matter of trying too hard. Or maybe not trying hard enough. I don't know - like maybe it would all be okay if I would just try be the same as the other people - if I was involved in the same things, or had the same opinions, or I don't know...if something was the same.
I really miss everything being relaxed!!! Life was so much easier!!!!
I've also found I've been so mean lately, which makes me feel really really bad. But it's like I can't help it! I think it's the weather. Easiest to blame stuff on the weather!
Well, at least Group Dance auditions are tomorrow, that'll be fun. I'm stoked :) Dancing is good. One day I'll get around to taking up lessons again - when I have time. Maybe next year I'll quit my job and do one dance class a weekend. Whee! Fitness also rocked superbly - got to punch the Luke guy who is kind of scary, hehehe, and skip. Skip skip skip.
English oral is glaring at me. I should really go pay some attention to it.
I think it's a matter of trying too hard. Or maybe not trying hard enough. I don't know - like maybe it would all be okay if I would just try be the same as the other people - if I was involved in the same things, or had the same opinions, or I don't know...if something was the same.
I really miss everything being relaxed!!! Life was so much easier!!!!
I've also found I've been so mean lately, which makes me feel really really bad. But it's like I can't help it! I think it's the weather. Easiest to blame stuff on the weather!
Well, at least Group Dance auditions are tomorrow, that'll be fun. I'm stoked :) Dancing is good. One day I'll get around to taking up lessons again - when I have time. Maybe next year I'll quit my job and do one dance class a weekend. Whee! Fitness also rocked superbly - got to punch the Luke guy who is kind of scary, hehehe, and skip. Skip skip skip.
English oral is glaring at me. I should really go pay some attention to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment