Monday, February 20, 2006

killing time - actually more like wasting

Well, surprise surprise, I'm avoiding my homework. Again.

House Choirs = the worst thing in existence. Next year, if we are as bad as those officials - I shall kill myself. 'De Grey! Shout! We can't hear you! Guys - stop shouting, you need to sing. Come on guys! Shout!'

ARGH!!!

I'm just incredibly glad I'm not saxophone-ing it tonight, I think I would honestly fail the I.C. test tomorrow. In fact, I don't think I'm going to do well on it anyway. I always forget everything in a test situation, and so far, I've done spectacularly crap on the tests we've gotten back. I'm very frustrated. And as horrible as it sounds, but I need to be honest, people who I know I can do much better than, are doing better than me. *sigh* I need to focus.

Well for a start, MSN is going - and I'm actually serious! No MSN during the week. It's not that hard either. It'll be like giving up chocolate, only I still get to have active tastebuds - unlike SOME people :)

Major load of shifts over the next couple of weekends - plus babysitting. And saxophone lessons and practice, and Concert Band and Saintly Jazz and youth group and church. And debating and netball start soon too. Oh and Mock Trials...hmmm....

I am seriously considering a tutor, and I ran the idea past mum, and she was like 'No. There's a tutoring centre at school.' So maybe I should try that, and if I don't like it - cos it basically seems to me you're getting the same person to describe to you the stuff you didn't get when they explained it in the first place - they'll consider a Chem, History and I.C. tutor.

Okay - off to do the OTHER homework, then finish my oral, then start on I.C. I'm determined to do better than so far.

No comments: