Finally! It's the end of the worst week in history!
So now I can look forward to a busy, money filled weekend, and hopefully an exceptionally bubbly week next week.
My weekend:
* Youth Group - Going to Cott beach
* Work - working ten and a half hours this week, and it looks like I've had a pay increase. For all I know, it might be a mistake, but I got $1.50 per hour more than usual...yay! Even if the pay increase doesn't apply, at least I get to eat good food
* Babysitting - I've missed my gurls! They're so cute
Huge apologies to everyone who has had to put up with my crap mood this week - it was stupid and selfish of me, and I promise from now on I'll be there for the people I've been distant with who've needed to talk. Much love to you :)
I miss so many people :(
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment