Saturday, February 18, 2006

graph paper dilemma fixed!

Our newsagent guy rocks. Thankyou for having graph paper.

Still one problem though - I can't do the assignment *sigh* It's too hard. I should swap to Foundies.

Youth was cool - I met two new people - Aileish (sp?) and Chris <- he is a leader. And we were put in our clarity groups which we are STUCK WITH FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. Nah I'm kidding, my clarity group rocks - Lauren, Kate, Caitlin, Harbour, Shell, Emma, Sarah, myself...I think I'm forgetting someone, but I can't think who. Anyway, our leader is HATTTTTIIIII which is always awesome, cos Hatti is always awesome!

Supposed to be homeworking it, but I half did my oral, so I'm kind of doing okay. And I need to do my history notes. Off to Rotto in..one hour. And I found a friend (don't ask how much I'm paying her) so things are all good, we'll go and be bored on shore for a while until they finally swim in! Go daddy :) And team of Lewis, John and Brian. Yay!

The winner should be getting in soon...what a freak too- swimming all the way to Rottnest (22ks!) in around fourish hours. *shakes head*

No comments: