* Bond - all of it. The strings quartet is AWESOME
* Yellowcard - once again, all of it. <3 them majorly
* Frank Sinatra - anything, but don't miss Somewhere Beyond The Sea; New York, New York; Fly Me To The Moon and That's Amore
* Stacey Orrico - Stuck. It's teenybopperific
* Taking Back Sunday - Great stuff
* Village People - great for a dance
* Grease - What a musical
* Linsday Lohan - Daughter to Father - okay I hate Lindsay Lohan, but this song's film clip is awesome
* Planetshakers - so many pathetic puns I can use...but I'm holding back! Anyway, great God-loving stuff
* Bodyjar - One In A Million
* Elton John - what a legend
* Relient K - anything and everything - get it asap. They're fantastic.
* Switchfoot - ditto
* Covers - okay I know a lot of people are anti-covers because they think you can never replace originals - but there are some great MxPx/New Found Glory covers out there - give them a shot
* S Club 7 - Bring It All Back - I know, old schoolness, but it is such a happy, teenybopperific song
* In The Mood - Glen Miller. You all know it, and admit it, you all love it.
Okay, that will do for now. I am so knackered from my shift today I think I might seriously fall asleep in church. Either that or I'll get all teary from tiredness. How embarrassing!
Signing off
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment