Sunday, February 12, 2006

things i miss:

* My WBC mates
* Laura
* Proper dancing
* Piano lessons - Bronwyn's too busy now *supersad*
* Writing - I really suck at it now
* 8:30 Wednesday night phonecalls
* Thursday night phonecalls
* Not having to do pamphlets
* Seeing everyone
* My Wiggles headband - I lost it at basketball
* Long hair - my hair won't grow anymore : (
* Natey - although I saw him today lol so not anymore ... BALEETED
* Being confident enough to go out without makeup if I'm not going to school
* Not having to pay for the clothes I want
* Sleeping in
* Rain - hot weather is great, but rain is so cool
* Netball - I want to season to hurry up and start already
* AFL - ditto
* Basketball - I may suck, but the game is soo good. And watching Jarrad is awesome fun...stupid good-at-sport brothers...
* Movies - haven't been to the movies in aaaages
* Getting letters - haven't gotten a letter since last year
* Birthday parties
* Dan and Renee
* June and George
* My pop being healthy
* Quality pop songs
* Having the worst 'personal problem' with your friend being that someone crushed their sandcastle
* Having your friends not being on diets, or giving up chocolate, or purposely eating less, because we all have to be 'weight conscious'
* Having it be easy to make people proud of you or want to be around you

No comments: